Made for one of our most recent clients, a Web video production company in Lehigh Valley, PA, the badge was easily created with an app by Harper Reed, an engineer at SkinnyCorp LLC in Chicago.
Here's Harper's Website with a bit more about him.
As a basic overview of his application, Harper explains:
Basically it will create a nifty little png file that you are able to include in your profile, blog, webpage without too much trouble. It is QUITE easy to use and will show your viewers images of your 6 most recently uploaded videos.
Whether you create a blog yourself or hire a cool little company like ours to setup and maintain a creative a professional looking blog for you, don't miss the great opportunity provided by this neat little tool to showcase and promote your YouTube videos to the world.
To get started making your own YouTube badge showcasing your top videos for the world to see simply:
- Visit Harper's great little badge creation page
- Pop your YouTube username (the one for the channel you are planning to feature) into the window next to the words "YouTube Username"
- Push the get code button to the right of the window
- Copy The snippet of code that appears with your browser and return to your blog or other Website
- Paste the code into your blog either into a custom HTML widget if provided or directly into the code of an open source document if your blog software allows this in the area where you want the badge to appear.