In the video below from CashCoach.net see how to install some of the more interactive modules the Website has to offer:
To get started first sign up. Tools or "modules" available for building your Squidoo lens include:
- Text modules allowing you to upload photos and enter text with HTML links to your blog or other Websites related to the lens topic
- Video modules enabling the "lensmaster" to embed video from YouTube and other video sites
- Modules allowing you to set up polls, duels, text bubbles, color text boxes etc. all making your message stand out while increasing interactivity on the site
- Modules allowing you to add affiliate items from Amazon, Ebay, CafePress etc. and either make money yourself or donate it to charity
- A way to link the feed from your blog directly to your Squidoo lens providing updated content readers can use as a link to your latest blog articles.
Remember, for your Squidoo lens to work properly as a promotion tool for your blog, be sure to create a lens on a similar or related topic with similar keywords.